Saturday, March 29, 2014

One year down!

 
It's official, today marks Matt's and I one year anniversary . March 29,2013. That was the day I couldn't wait for! Matt propsed in December of 2012. And we were engaged for 3 months ! I can't believe we've been married for a year now. It has gone by so fast ! I'm so glad I married Matthew. I feel so lucky and blessed! 

That morning of our wedding day, I was so happy and excited and a bit nervous. I woke up as Martinez and was going to bed as a Brown . Is it weird to remeber what I had for breakfast too? Ha 

Our wedding day was perfect, it was a beautiful sunny day! I remeberd it snowed a few days before! And I was hoping it didn't happen on our day. ( and it didn't (: 
We were sealed for all time and eternity at the Salt Lake Temple at 12:20pm. I cried like a baby, my heart felt so full of excitement and so much love. I LOVE Matt so much it hurts. I'm so happy I get to be with him not in this life but in the next ! 
Happy anniversary my sweet husband! 
 Here's to another year, and many more! 

  

1 comment:

  1. you guys are freakin adorable. I love your wedding pictures ^^ congrats on one year!!!

    ReplyDelete