Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Goodbye February

Happy March you guys! So last month was good! Nothing exciting happened to be honest. But i did change my Blog name to "The Brownies" because this blog is about my husband and I and we're the Browns,and one day when we have our kids of our own they will be team brownie (:  
       
February: I hung out with my sister in law. Watch " Happy Valetines Day" because duh. It's the month of love . It was fun. Just us . Ha 


    Matt and I went to Asian City to find fortune cookies for our nephews birthday party, if you haven't been there it's pretty awesome ! It's off of 90th south and 1600 W ? But you should go. And just as I thought I found the biggest pot... I found this huggeeeee one! I can totally have a feast of tamales or something Mexican , because we like too cook and have lots of food. 



    
Matt likes to play with my hair.(sometimes)



       So the night before Valetines I decided to make some treat for my coworkers. I made some heart shaped white chocolate covered rice crispeese . They were pretty good!! 



    And that  Valetines morning as I arrived at work, I found these pretty flowers on my work station(: 


    Then when I got home that night, I found these deliciousness!! Chocolate coverd strawberrrys that my sweet man actually took  his time to make them, and I ate almost all of them in like less than 30min .( he was surprised how quickly I was eating them) 




        Okay, so if you like sushi you need to visit this place that Matt and I went to the night of love day. "Itto Sushi" it was sooo good! I really recommend that place, the wait is kinda long, but the food is great! They don't just make sushi(incase you don't like it...boo!) This place is located  on 856 E fort union blvd.The people there are so kind. It's like a small family business . But yummy place . 




    I also went  to dinner with my sister downtown Sakt Lake. At " Eva " that place is a small plate restaurant . Meaning small servings . It was good too! 



     It was my fathers birthday in the month of February . I love my old man. He's so cute! (: 


     I also faced timed with my baby . My little brother. 

One Sunday it was a beautiful warm day, we got to snuggle and play with our nieces and nephew.

I also got crafty with my friend


OH ! almost forgot, a One Direction music video is coming your way soon!
Peace & Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment