Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hump day

Finally it's Wednesday! 
Do you like Wednesdays? I guess I do, it's the middle of the week
And you're closer to the weekend and farther from Monday. 
Today has been a good day, I worked half a day, and I'm glad i did! Because man it was slow. 
( I work at a bank as a teller) 
And I just found out I'm a Supervisor now! And I'm recently the new vault custodian.. 
Which I don't know how to feel about it.
They trust me,maybe? 
After work I went out with my husband and sister to do a little shopping for and
Event we will be attending this weekend. 
Which I can't wait to tell you all,all about it ! 
And so now, here I am 
Sitting in the library at the lds business college with my sister
As she rights her essay about credit cards 
And telling me about her drama, because who doesn't like some good 
DRAMA
While the hubs is in his class. 
And since they are both busy I'm trying 
To look busy by updating my blog. 
We'll I hope you're having a good week! 
Just remember 
Take each day at a time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment