Sunday, March 23, 2014

Freakin' Weekend

Let's talk about weekends, who doesn't love weekends. Weekends are made for us to to recover from our busy weeks from school or work. Weekends are to be out with friends or family. And that's exactly what we did. This weekend was a blast! 

We started the weekend off with a masquerade party down in Provo! It was so fun! It kinda felt like prom to me . Ha Matt was the prom date I never had,and I know he was totally made for me! I love dancing, and man can my husband move! He so cute ! And I was so happy when i asked him if we can go, he said yes right away! (: Yeah I went to prom, but I went with all my girl friends. And that was so fun too! But we know we all want a boy to go with for prom. 

So at the masquerade,We went with our friends and my sister and her friends. It was fun! And after dancing the night away we went to Ihop . And man were we exhausted .
 
                      Sorry it's blurry 



Saturday! Boy was I excited for Saturday too! So for those who don't know,my husband served a mission in Moscow, Russia for The Church of Jesus christ of Latter Day Saints for 2 years. And now since he's been home for 2 years now, he gets to have mission reunions. And they are super fun! Not only because we get to do fun things like go to his presidents cabin, but because everytime 
 we go, we all sit down and we get to hear those that recently came back from their mission and share what's new. And I can always feel the spirt and how important it is to share the gospel with others. And the happiness it brings us. So this Saturday we had another mission reunion . And it was fun hanging out with Matt's mission friends and their wife's/girlfriends.

This is the cabin, from right to left. Yeah. 

 

Matt could control the lights in the movie theater and around the house with just an iPad . 

 I loved the ceiling in the movie theater. 


We can also go rock climbing in his cabin. 


And this was our highlight of the day... 
             Snowmobiling

 

 

I also love that fact that I get to meet new friends! I love this girl! Too bad they live 4 hours away!!:(  


My sweet babe getting pulled up on his snowboard . 

After some more fun, we all got in the hot tub. (There's more peeps missing) 
 
And some did some swimming(: now you can see why this weekend was so fun! 

And now we're enjoying some family time dancing and talking and eating(: 

I hope you had a fabulous weekend with those you love! Happy Sunday! And have a great week ! 


                Peace&Blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment