Friday, May 29, 2015

Something New

 
So I just wanted to post a few things that have
been happening in our life's.
Good things!
So as we all know, Matt graduated from 
BYU in the end of April.
So he is finally done! yay!
So that meant he gets to work full time now
and not worry about school anymore!
(well he's thinking of going back in the future)
but for now he can celebrate!
We welcomed May by celebrating Matt's 25th birthday,
he also started working Full time for Lingotek
(he was part time during school) 
and he's loving it!
I left the bank, so I'm no longer a teller.
I got a new job working for the 
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I work at the Global Service Center 
in Salt Lake as a bilingual Customer Service Representative.
I seriously love it! It has only been 2 weeks, but 
I can totally see how great this is going to be. 
I'm a part timer, my hours are so great!
Let me just say I no longer come home from work around 6pm ;)
I will also be going to school in the Fall. yay!
(and I may have forgotten to mention a few things,
but thats okay right?)
oh, and we may or may not be looking for a house.....


1 comment:

  1. a house?! YAY!!! Congrats on the new job, sounds awesome!! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete