Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mother's Day weekend

So a few weeks before Mother's Day, my sister had told me she
was going home to surprise mom for Mother's Day.
I was very excited for her to go, so then I told matt what was going on
and he thought it would be a great idea that I go too, so mom can
be even more happy that her two daughter were home to celebrate
such a special day. So we bought my tickets!
Anyway, Friday morning we got to our home town(thanks to my best friend andres)
And we quietly walked up to the house, rang the door bell and we waited.
Our hearts were beating so fast, no one knew we were coming!
My mom opened the door slowly because she wasn't expecting
anyone to come to the house,
and as soon as she saw us she led
out a loud scream! haha
She couldn't believe we were there!
She burst into tears, and so did we.
We love this women so much, she has taught us so much
and i'm sure we drove her crazy.
Mother's day weekend was great!
My sister and I took her out to breakfast, we got our nails done.
We were just with her all weekend long.
I got to see my extended family.
And my parents took us to Monteray.











I was getting cuddles from him
The whole time I was holding him
I love this baby! 
























































No comments:

Post a Comment