Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Presidents Day Weekend

 
Matt and I got invited by some pretty cool friends to go camping this past weekend. It was so fun! 
We stayed in St. George , and then went to Orderville,Utah to repel down some canyons. 
Since we were only there for a short amount of time Matt and I decided to sleep in our car.
It was nice, but did prefer to sleep on my own comfy bed. 

                                                          Making me some breakfast



                                                      Cutie doing some homework. 




                     These guys are way talented and crazy, it was was fun watching them though. 


Bow chica wow wow

So on Sunday, my husband and I drove a little ways down to see the St.George temple. 
It was such a beautiful day it almost felt like summer. It was so warm that we layed under a tree and had a picnic. 



                                   Monday we spend the whole day being brave and adventurous 


 
This is110ft. High.
as I was starting to head down i asked myself "what the heck em I doing here?!!" 
But really it's so much fun I love repelling. 




If only you could see this in person 

Our cute friends 









This one was my favorite repelling down. Haha 





Out of the Slots 



The time we almost got lost.....

But then found our cars and made it to this place for dinner ^





Seriously it was so fun being out with these amazing fun people! I love being outdoors and I love that my husband and I have that in common (well I guess maybe that's one of the reasons I love him)
We all some times get so caught up with work and school, and get so busy in life.
But sometimes, we have to STOP.. stop to enjoy life.
slow down a little.
enjoy the beauty of this earth
enjoy being with those you love
enjoy doing things you love
live a little more...

No comments:

Post a Comment