Thursday, February 5, 2015

Feel better, Look great & know I'm healthy

For those who know me, you know I've always been thin. I would say I was healthy during my teen years, and now for the past couple months I've lost some weight. Like 12lbs which is so weird to me, I do have a fast metabolism, I do eat but maybe not enough? For those first months when I realized I was too skinny it didn't matter as much, until about two weeks ago, when I was invited to donate blood for Red Cross. I couldn't. I don't weigh enough....so I couldn't but that didn't stop me from volunteering to help with things they needed help with. So I went, and man was I sad not being able to donate. I love donating blood! I've always donated ever since high school, I would do it then and then I would do it whenever I could. But anyway, you get my point. I NEED to gain my weight back. So I can donate blood and so my jeans can fit more tight and so I can have healthy babies when that time comes!  So as I was searching on the internet one night on how to gain weight in a healthy way. I came across a App that can help me track my calories! So I quickly downloaded the app. It's called "My Plate Calories Tracker" 
 
This app I chose to help me count my calories!  I put in how I want to gain weight and it gives me a goal on how many calories to eat per day, you can use this app to help you loose weight too! 
So I've started eating healthy this week, well I'm working on it. In the mornings I have whole wheat toast with peanut butter and a banana, it's really good! And I have notice how much energy it gives me
For snacking I'm going to replace chips and chocolate for fruit and almonds.         

 


I do drink protein shakes, and I'm working on drinking some everyday with one of my meals,and so far I'm doing good! 
Sadly, I can't do any cardio, eh! Who em I kidding!?! I'm fine not doing cardio! 
But I do want some muscle. I haven't worked out as much as I would like to.. I mean nobody gots time for that! Jk I actually do, but choose not to. But I'm planning on it now. A little leg and glutes workout and some arm strength too. And not to say anymore here's a quote that pretty much sums up how I feel! 








No comments:

Post a Comment