Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Weekend in California



Just a few weeks ago, I was in California enjoying the weather and my family.
My husband, sister and brother-in-law and I decided to fly out to visit and celebrate our dad's birthday. It was a very short trip but worth going! It has been awhile since I've been back to my hometown.
I love California, I do miss it sometimes. But mostly my family. I cannot wait to go back, this time we will be going back with my baby boy! I posted a few pictures that I have of this trip. I loved every single moment of it.



I love my parents Lemon Tree


We love this little girl oh so much!!

Breakfast 


Dads Birthday Celebration 






The Mystery Spot is a visual illusion–based tourist attraction near Santa Cruz, California. It opened in 1941. The operators of the small site state at that location the laws of physics and gravity do not apply and provide a number of demonstrations in support of these claims, where water seems to flow upwards, people seem to be standing in slanted positions









19 Week baby bump!



I love you daddy!






































No comments:

Post a Comment