Thursday, August 28, 2014

Mr.Brown

Can I just brag about my husband??
I really really feel so lucky and blessed to find such a fine man! He seriously is good at anything! I'm so jelouse of his athletic abilities! For example this week while we were at Lake Powell, he was a total babe, showing off his wake boarding skills.


 That is one thing that attracted me to him, he's so strong and a fast learner."once upon a time" when I first met my husband for the second time, we were playing church dodgeball we were on opposite teams! And he was real good at it. Getting everyone out, but no one can get him out, he was fast, like to the point when they were about to get him out, he bend his body back like they do in the movies.. Not to over exaggerate, but it was something like this
So HOT. And then he got me out! But it's okay I forgave him because that same night we exchanged numbers and we texted for hours! (I can share our story on another post) but that was some of our story and how it all began. 
Anyway, I love Matthew and how patient he is with me, and loves me for me. And how he wants the best for us and works so hard for that, I admire him. 
We are just ment to be :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment