Wednesday, April 30, 2014

LOVIN PARADISE

 
Have any of you ever been to Hawaii? and if you have, 
which Island have you been on? 
well my friends! 
This time last year my husband and I were in the beautiful islands!
Maui, Hawaii
When Matt and I were engaged, 
I wanted to get married in the month of March.
At that time Matt was going to school, he was in the middle of finishing up his semester.
He was so Sweet, that he was fine with getting married
to me on the month of his finals. 
Since, he was still in school, we really couldn't go on a a long honey moon
So the weekend of our wedding,we had a small get away, 
we still were planning on going on bigger honeymoon 
when he finished his semester.
So he planned it all, and of course I didn't know where we were going.
surprise surprise
And when he told me where we were going,
I couldn't believe it! 
I loved every minute of it! 
It was both our first time visiting the Islands
Hawaii has our Hearts. 
We can't wait to visit again,Heck!
i'd be more than happy to live there!
 Well, let me show you how great our week in beautiful Hawaii was.

(sorry for the picture over load)
Enjoy ! :)
We went on hikes,we love hikes!





kayaking, i was Freeeezing




more snorkeling







The water was so clear
dolphins :)






 He's funny
because i can...

This was our car for the week!

Luau

Isn't he so handsome!?

yummy pig!
blurryy
Maui Sunsets





bamboo forest
Maui, Hawaii 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment